Jody Victor: This Saturday's Homecoming football game in the Ohio Stadium will be televised live on ESPN at Noon ET. Here's the stats.
* This will be the 49th meeting between these Big Ten conference opponents
* Ohio State leads the all-time series with Minnesota 41-7
* Coach Jim Tressel is 88-21 in nine seasons at Ohio State: 223-78-2 in his 24th season overall
* The Illinois win was the 500th for the Tressel family as head coaches, second only to the Bowdens
* Ohio State is 63-19-5 in Homecoming games
* Ohio State is 18-2 after a loss during the Tressel era
* Terrelle Pryor needs two yards on the ground to become the fifth Ohio State quarterback to rush for 1,000 career yards
* Kicker Aaron Pettrey leads the Big Ten in scoring with 8.0 points per game
* Ohio State is 51-0 when scoring 30 points or more since 2001
* Ohio State has won 4 Big Ten titles in a row, won at least 10 games in each of the last four years, played in the national championship game twice and two other BCS bowls
The Buckeyes and Gophers are playing for the 49th time; Ohio State has a 41-7 advantage in the series, with a 21-3 mark in Columbus. The Buckeyes have won the last six games in the series, including a 34-21 OSU victory last season in Columbus.
Ohio State's record in Homecoming games is 63-19-5; 2009 will be the 88th Homecoming celebrated at Ohio State. The Buckeyes have only faced four non-conference teams (3-0-1) in Homecoming games: San Jose State (2002), Penn (1932), Navy (1931), and Princeton (1928).