Jody Victor: Ohio State can win a share of its fourth straight Big Ten championship with a victory over its century-old rival. The two teams first met in 1897 and the rivalry has been continuous since 1918. Since 1935, the game has been the traditional conference finale between the two schools.
* This is the 105th meeting between the schools in football; Michigan leads the series 57-41-6.
* Ohio State has won the last four meetings; the Buckeyes have never won five in a row against Michigan.
* Coach Jim Tressel is 6-1 against Michigan.
* Tressel is 82-18 in eight seasons at Ohio State; 217-75-2 in his 23rd season overall.
* Tressel (82 wins) passed former coach Earle Bruce (81 wins) for third place on Ohio State's all-time list.
* Malcolm Jenkins is a semifinalist for the Thorpe Award.
* The Buckeyes have a 15-game Big Ten road win streak, an OSU record and two shy of the Big Ten record.
* James Laurinaitis is in the running for six national honors.
* Crowds of more than 100,000 have seen the last 47 games at Ohio Stadium.
* A.J. Trapasso is a semifinalist for the Ray Guy Award.
No. 10 Ohio State (9-2/6-1) squares-off with Michigan (3-8/2-5) for the renewal of America's greatest sports rivalry Saturday, November 22, 2008, at Ohio Stadium (102,329) in Columbus. The noon Eastern game will be televised by ABC.
Go Bucks! Beat Michigan!