Jody Victor: This Saturday's game pits the Buckeyes (3-0, 0-0) against Eastern Michigan (0-3, 0-2) in Ohio Stadium. Kickoff time 3:30 pm ET – televised on ABC (ESPN mirror). In the meantime, here are some stats from osu.edu.
* The Buckeyes lead the nation in turnover margin (+3.33), forcing 12 and committing just two through three games
* Last Saturday marked the first time since the 1988 season opener that the Buckeyes went an entire game without a penalty
* Terrelle Pryor set a school record with 16 consecutive completions in the win over Ohio, the second most in Big Ten history
* Ohio State is 55-5 at Ohio Stadium since the start of the 2002 season
* Kicker Devin Barclay leads the nation in field goals with 2.67 made per game
Eastern Michigan is 0-3 on the season and 0-2 in the Mid-America Conference after falling, 52-14, to Central Michigan last Saturday. The Eagles opened the season with a 31-27 loss to Army at home, followed by a 28-21 loss at Miami (Ohio).
Sophomore quarterback Alex Gillett has started all three games under center. He has completed 34-of-59 passes for 350 yards, four touchdowns and three interceptions. He has an efficiency rating of 1966, good for seventh best in the MAC.
Defensively, senior linebacker Neal Howey leads the MAC in tackles with 34 (11.3 pg). Senior linebacker Tim Fort is fifth in the conference with 29 (9.7). Head coach Ron English is in his second season with the Eagles.
This will be the first-ever meeting between the Ohio State Buckeyes and the Eastern Michigan Eagles.